Technical Specification – Honda Repsol Motorcycle Boots
- High-Performance Motorbike Leather Boots made of Top Quality Synthetic leather reinforced with PU.
- Grain Leather 1.3 mm to 1.4 mm.
- Exterior CE standard protectors on Shin, Ankle, Calf, Toe and Heel.
- Further Rubber padding for safety on significant parts.
- Redesigned front flex area is constructed from over-injected TPU over inject on breathable mesh with shaped reliefs for improve abrasion resistance.
- Lightweight rubber compound sole offers excellent grip and feel and allows for natural flex as the rider changes position and pressure on the foot-peg.
- Flexible accordion microfiber stretch at Achilles allows natural movement.
- A flexible, lightweight toe shifter allows the feel for changing gears.
- Velcro tab locks the zip pull closed, keeping it flat and secure.
- strategically positioned ventilation in heel and shin guides air through the boot.
Standard Size Chart & Tips
Privacy & Security
If you wish to know what information we currently have about you, or are dissatisfied with LYCOS GEARS privacy policies or practices, you may send a written request or complaint to the Privacy Officer. The Privacy Officer will investigate the matter and respond to your request within 30 days. In the event that you become aware that the information we have about you is incorrect, you should notify the Privacy Officer, who will ensure the information is updated.
In the case of a complaint, the Privacy Officer will take corrective action (if necessary) and will advise you of the steps taken to correct the problem. If you are still unsatisfied with the actions taken, you may be entitled to make a written complaint to the appropriate government or legislative body.
In order to make every effort to ensure that your experience on the LYCOS GEARS Online Store is secure, we use encryption technology to protect you against the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. When you fill out any contact forms or access your account, a secure server encrypts all of your information.
Payment & Pricing Protection
International Buyers Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price. These charges are to be paid by the buyer. Please check with your country customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. We accept PayPal, Visa/MasterCard, Amex, Discover. Unless other arrangements have been made on request.